In order to strengthen its partnerships with engineering schools, the Archimède institute this year has a call, partnering with École Centrale de Marseille, to fund with l'École Centrale de Marseille, one PhD contract.
- the PhD student will be enrolled in PhD School Mathematics and Computer Science and École Centrale de Marseille,
- publications should be signed mentioning both École Centrale de Marseille et Archimède institute,
- the PhD student will participate to research activities proposed by École Centrale de Marseille,
- the PhD student and superviser must follow Archimède recommandations for the signature of associated publications.
How to apply
Pre-selection of the subjects
The phase of pre-selection of subjects is finished. The 2 subjects that has been selected are
- A. Khalighi (ECM, Fresnel), P. Pudlo (ED184, I2M) Improved Resource Management and Link Reliability in Future Satellite Communication Networks
- P. Préa (ECM, ED184, LIS), V. Chepoi (ED184, LIS), G. Naves (ED184, LIS) Robinsonian dissimilarities: a randomized analysis and extensions.
The candidates are invited to contact the superviser of the subject they are interested in (see contact above, with cc to
firstname.lastname@example.org), before May 10th.
When the agreement of the supervisers has been obtained, the complete application file should
email@example.com with cc to supervisers before May 17th:
- title and detailed description of the last version of the subject
- name of the candidate, CV and grades from the two last years
The candidates will have their audition by the ECM-Archimède by end of May.