Three Master programs are associated with the Archimedes institute : Mathematics and Applications, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
The institute has scholarship applications for these programs.
Mathematics and Applications
This is a generalist program in mathematics, that lay the theoretical fundations and the tools to navigate in the area of secondary teaching, fundamental and applied research and mathematical engineering (R&D).
with 3 curicullums
- Fundamental Mathematics
- Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics (scientific computing, PDE, probability, statistics)
There is an international curicullum that is common to all program : Computational and Mathematical Biology.
Applied Mathematics, Statistics
This is a program focussed on data processing with pluridisciplinary teachings (statistics, computer science, demography, health, actuarial affairs ...) that open the area of statistics, mathematical engineering and applied research.
With 3 curicculums
- Applied Mathematics and social sciences - Population analysis (MASS - POP)
- Mathematical Engineering and Actuarial Sciences (IMSA)
- Data Sciences (DS)
The program is presenting all themes from modern computer science, from practical aspects tp fundamental aspects, in order to navigate the area of secondary teaching, fundamental and applied research and mathematical engineering (R&D).
With 5 curicullums
- Fault-tolerance and Computer Security (FSI)
- Software and Data Engineering (ILD)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (IAAA)
- Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics (IMD)
- Geometry and Computer graphics (GIG))
Electronic, Electric Energy, Automatics
With EEEA Systems curicculum.